Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 26, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 - July

As much as I struggled with this tag, I really love the final result.

I tried the canned air technique on the alcohol ink, but couldn't get it to look like anything besides blood splatter.

So I ended up taking a different approach and printed a patriotic clip art eagle on a piece of fireworks label printed cardstock.  I love the effect.  

Materials include:

Kraft tag dabbed with Snow Cap
Recollections colored core paper (it just happened to be red on one side and blue on the other)
Rusty Pickle Fireworks Label printed paper
Vintage seam binding inked with Fired Brick and Broken China Distress Inks
Red and blue crepe paper streamers
Baker's Twine
Making Memories ribbon label - COURAGE
My Mind's Eye Bits & Pieces star
Safety pin
Basic Grey chipboard '4' inked with silver Dabber

1 comment:

  1. Lori tag looks great! Good for you that you find another way to create July tag, i didn`t manage (yet)!

    ReplyDelete