Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Best Intentions

I started this blog last year with the best intentions.  I was going to complete monthly entries for two different contests every month, and needed a blog to do it.  Halfway through the year life just got busy, and it was all I could do to keep up with Design Team projects for Stacy,  my Project Life book, and life in general.  So many projects were completed that were never photographed for display, but that is going to change right now, starting with this double page layout I completed this afternoon.  This project was made with a Close to my Heart Workshops on the Go Scrapbooking Kit, and features pics from my all-time favorite crops.



Because as of last week I am officially a Close to my Heart consultant.  This is something I have been thinking about for over a year, but couldn't decide what to sell.  Close to my Heart really seemed like the best fit for me because of their emphasis on scrapbooking, awesome, exclusive Cricut cartridges, (especially the new Artbooking cartridge), and affiliation with Big Picture Classes.

I'm creating a new Facebook page and website for lori anderson {art}, and I hope you'll follow me.   I also hope you'll find time to join me in my home studio for crops and classes.  
So let the fun begin, starting tomorrow night at 6pm with an online Pajama Party with Stacy Julian at Big Picture Classes.  I'll provide the popcorn!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment